Who are we?
Many people don't have the time or expertise to effectively sell on eBay. NoEffortAuctions.com is a service that has been created to help people get the most for their merchandise. Our years of experience will help get you the most for your merchandise, while our complete door-to-door service will ensure you a 100% hassle-free selling experience.
How do we do it?
We have a simple 4 step process...
- Auction Request - To get started, simply complete our online auction request form or fill out and fax us the printable version.
- Pickup & Listing - We will come to you and pick up your items, take high-quality photographs and create a detailed eBay listing.
- Sale & Shipment - Once the auction ends, we'll take care of processing the winning bidder's payment and carefully package and ship out your items.
- You get a check - It's that simple.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items can be sold through NoEffortAuctions?
We accept a wide variety of items, from electronics to collectibles to clothing. Items must be legal to sell on eBay, shippable by UPS and weigh less than 50 pounds.
- Are my items safe?
All items are picked up and securely stored at our location. Items are professionally packaged and shipped by UPS, where they will be insured for their final auction sale price.
- How long does the auction last?
You can set your auction length to either 3, 5, 7 or 9 days.
- Can I track my items?
Once your item is listed on eBay, you will be sent an email with a link to the auction page so you can view the progress of your auction. After the item is shipped, you will be sent an email with a link to UPS so you can track the shipment.
- When will I get paid?
We will send out a check to you within 30 days after the buyer receives the merchandise.
- What if my item doesn't sell?
If you item doesn't sell, we will return it to you within 7 days of the end of the auction. Alternatively, you may choose to have the item donated to charity.
- Why do you recommend that auctions start at $1 versus a stated minimum amount?
In our experience, selecting a $1.00 starting price (Basic Service, no prepay required) usually results in a higher final sale price because there will be more bidders. Customers can select a higher starting price by using our Premium Service ($19.95 prepay required; this amount will be credited to your account if your item sells) although the item may be less likely to sell. Although we will strive for the highest sale price, we are legally required to accept the highest bid an item receives; we cannot return it to you if it sells for less than you think it's worth.
- How much does it cost to use NoEffortAuctions?
Please see our pricing page for full details on our fees.
- What areas do you serve?
NoEffortAuctions is based in Red Bank, NJ. We will pickup items from anywhere in Monmouth, Middlesex and Ocean counties in New Jersey. If you are located outside these areas, you can bring or ship your items to us at:
32 South Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701